Get the agenda before it hits the Sentinel (and before the meeting is done).
Meeting at 5:30 pm, 6:00 pm Public Hearing regarding modifications to our existing Urban and Rural Service District Ordinance.
1. Meeting called to order.
2. Approve agenda.
3. Approve consent agenda items 4 & 5.
4. Approve December 6th & 20th council minutes.
5. Designate the Dawson Sentinel as the official newspaper for Council announcements and publications. Designate Minnwest Bank Central, Dawson Co-op Credit Union and United Prairie Band as the official depository and investment agencies for the City of Dawson.
6. 10 minute public forum.
7. Parcel adjustments
8. Property assessment reduction-New owners of property the City assessed for clean up are requesting the City to forgive part or all of the assessment. New property owners will be present.
9. City Assessor payment
10. Street Project engineers payment.
11. Fire Service Fee Ordinance.
12. Water/Sewer Capital Fee Ordinance.
13. Urban and Rural Service Ordinance.
14. City Maintenance Superintendent Brent Powers report-Street light replacement on 6th street bridge.
15. City Manager Dave Bovee’s report-1. 2011 committees 2. EDA minutes 3. EDA commissioner appointment. Morrie Schacherer was the only interested pary who applied for the open member posit6ion.
16. Adjourn meeting.